We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avlu 1

worthing
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Avlu 1

Has anybody stayed at these apartments, could really do with some answers. Are there hair dryers and safety deposit boxes. Have all the rooms got balconies, as love to sit out on the balcony after having a shower before going out in the evening, have seen some good reviews and really looking forward to our stay in September. Usually stay up in the old village but fancied a bit closer to the shops and bars this year. Hope it's good.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
748 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avlu 1

I stayed there in 2013, it was really nice.

I don't remember seeing a hairdryer but there were safety deposit boxes.

All rooms 1st floor & above have balaconies, I had a bungalow type room on the ground floor which had a terrace area and was a few steps from the pool which was lovely.

The gardens are really nice too.

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avlu 1

Hi Avlu1 , my Daughter and son in law stayed here last year, They said it was fine.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
217 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Avlu 1

AVLU1 was OK stayed there last june. The rooms didn't have hairdryers (not that I need one) and were small but OK. The staff were very nice and the bar area was a great place to start your evening. There was a safe in the room we had on the first floor. The rooms have balconies. Only gripe I had was that the pool was deep all round. i.e about 5ft 6ins in depth all round (no shallow end) so while it was OK for me, kids would have to be watched all of the time and adults who are not that confident in the water wouldn't have that safe haven of a shallow end, minor gripe but relevant I think. gardens are lovely, beware of wandering rabbits!!!!!!!!!!

worthing
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Avlu 1

Always like to start our evenings off in the bar area before we venture out, don't like to stay in the same place all evening but feel if you support them by having a few bevvies during the day and a few before you go out then they don't seem to hassle you to spend all night there.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,037 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Avlu 1

We stayed there last week, no hair dryers and safes are in your room, £7 for the week. Staff are very nice and no hassle at all. English breakfast are 10 lira which includes 2 bacon and very nice, drinks etc were cheaper than outside. No complaints and would stay again.

worthing
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Avlu 1

Sounds fab, looks like we have made a good choice. Will probably give the breakfast a try. Usually have cooked breakfast every other day and the days we don't then we have lunch, but like to eat out every night. Are these apartments close to Alins Grill have been told they sell takeaway rotisserie chickens, could always give one a try with some delicious fresh bread, Getting excited now but got to wait until 1st September.

7. Re: Avlu 1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2016, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler