We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club tokmak

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
club tokmak

Just been looking at booking the club Tokmak for 2016 any thoughts on the place? Far from the main square? Far from the beach? Is in the middle of no where? Are the rooms OK?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club tokmak

Caroline, have a look at this thread about the Tokmak, which should answer most of your questions:

tripadvisor.co.uk/…65871577

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club tokmak

visit their website www.clubtokmak.co.uk

or facebook page https:/…

were you should get all info you need

and follow thread on here .http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k8395950-Club_tokman-Icmeler_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html

Edited: 26 May 2015, 20:15
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club tokmak

The Tokmak is a great place to stay. Our family thoroughly enjoyed staying there, no complaints at all!

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club tokmak

I was just a bit surprised there are no fridges in the room

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club tokmak

Are you sure? I am fairly certain we had a fridge.. Cant imagine staying 3 weeks in the summer and not having a fridge. Sure someone on the forum will confirm there are fridges at Tokmak.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: club tokmak

I hope so u ñeed a fridge in that heat

Selkirk, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: club tokmak

There are definitely fridges in the rooms. Great place to stay: nice rooms and a lovely family who own it. Only issue for me was it's a little out of the way, but only maybe a 15-20 minute walk to/from the main shopping and bsr area. Enjoy!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: club tokmak

hi guys , going tokmak in 4 weeks, ive been reading lots of reviews and it sounds great but I was wandering, I get the impression its difficult to get a bed around the pool, is that right???

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
773 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: club tokmak

Just a tip; if theres no fridge take a plug and fill the sink with cold water - its acutally works and was surprised myself at how cold the drinks stayed.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: club tokmak

seannsarah

Our family stayed for 3 weeks and never once had a problem trying to get a sunbed. It was the month of July

so quite a busy time of year. Often guests go away out for the day on boat trips etc... so it reduces the number around the pool. I am sure you will have a great time at Tokmak.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler