We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The perfect day out

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
The perfect day out

Booked the boat trip with Eric At April travel ans was supposed to go yesterday. Eric knew i wanted a nice quiet boat trip. He called the a'partments on Thursday to say the boat would have about 35/40 people and was that OK, He said i could go the next day if i wished on a much quieter boat.

Went for the quiet boat and what a good decision. Went on the Mehmet Reis a small family run boat, including us 10 brits, and 11 turks. Only15 people on top deck with 35 sunbeds so plenty space to relax We were lying next to speaker and we could just hear the music, mainly turkish music

About 30 degrees, lovely food for lunch and plenty of it. 4 swimstops plus 1 hour in Turunc.

Personally my idea of a wonderful day out.Not bad for a tenner

What is your ideal boat trip

Mentioned in this post
Turunc
Turunc
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The perfect day out

So glad eric could organise a quiet boat for you. We loved our day out on Memhet reis. Will be booking with eric in a couple of weeks.

We normally hire a car to go to akyaka as most agencies go by jeep which we didn't want to do. Eric kindly messages me to say we can now go by mini bus so we will be booking this also

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The perfect day out

We did the Surf and Turf on Thursday, it was a lovely boat trip, we were driven over to the Aegean side, excellent bbq buffet lunch, bottled Efes,branded soft drinks and wine, spirits, just 16 of us and no music, so peaceful. £25 each all inclusive and worth it. It can only be booked with Icmeler travel centre opposite Chef restaurant

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
West Lothian
Level Contributor
58 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The perfect day out

I agreee ethansmum, we go on the surf n turf every year and it's a great day out.

4. Re: The perfect day out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler