We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

football tops

Level Contributor
55 posts
football tops

Anywhere in icemelar you can buy real football tops not copies

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: football tops

ive never seen real footy tops on sale in icmeler.

thier is a real adidas shop in marmaris and some other real sport shops

Level Contributor
55 posts
2. Re: football tops

Thanks were abouts

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: football tops

There's a clothes shop along the road from the Titanic on the main drag which sells football tops - and some of them are pretty good copies, especially the Turkish ones.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: football tops

The Three Sisters clothes shop is just along from Titanic and any I've bought there in the past have been pretty good quality.

Edited: 23 May 2015, 00:00
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
5. Re: football tops

Thanks Iain, that is the same one I am thinking of!

Level Contributor
242 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: football tops

this is adidas shop adidas in marmaris

Tepe Mah. 51. Sok. No:17

+90 252 412 6819

adidas.com.tr

type address in google map for exact location , hope this helps

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
311 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: football tops

there used to be a sports shop around the corner from the alinda, on the street where the corner of 3 bells is. was not in it last year but bought stuff a few years back, quality was very very good

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
8. Re: football tops

I have bought various "copies" all of good quality.You must remember that most original tops are the same as copies,the difference being that the originals generate income for the club in question,hence the ridiculous prices.If you buy an original top in the uk the chances are its made in the same country as the copies.My Galatasary copy which I paid the equiv. of £6. two years ago is still in perfect nick.An original was £39 and that price was non negotiable! In a nutshell, copies are excellent.

9. Re: football tops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2016, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations