We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kapmar hotel

Manchester
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Kapmar hotel

Does anybody know what the Kapmar hotel is like? rooms, balcony etc.

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,840 posts
169 reviews
1. Re: Kapmar hotel

We stayed in kapmar last year and had a fab holiday.Rooms are plenty big enough and have a decent size balcony,the best for views is on the front of the hotel,we had a fab view looking onto the dolphin square,they do lack a fridge in the rooms though.Pool is a decent size and the pool bar served decent food and drinks at reasonable prices..aircon was £35 per week and the safe which is in the wardrobe is £15 per week..There is the Kapmar Steak House attached to the hotel which again serves great food at good prices and hotel guests get a 10 % discount in,can highly recommend the mix grill which was huge..I would definetly return there..

Wendy

bolton
Level Contributor
63 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: Kapmar hotel

We are returning on 19 days.

Rooms are ok little bit dated but we found the bed Comfy

Air con a most for us and works fine no issues

Safe in wardrobe works with key as I remember

Maids in daily beds changed every other day ( I think )

Shower good plenty of hot water and towels clean

Rooms at front best as faces square good for people watching. balcony average size

Advice take ur own travel kettle if you like a brew in your room.

Love this hotel because everything is on your doorstep

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Kapmar hotel

Just been looking to book here but they don't have a fridge in the rooms?

4. Re: Kapmar hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations