We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

We have booked up at the Senem Apartments in July, done this for the sole reason we felt there maybe more to entertain my daughter, problem is, I have been reading reviews and there is a constant flow of people saying that the rooms are terrible. I can cope with small apartments but I don't want to be stuck in a cupboard for two weeks sitting on top of my cases.

Honest opinions please so an informed choice about changing apartments can be made

Many thanks in advance

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Don't worry. The rooms are fine. The attic rooms do have a sloped roof and have small balconies but they have a great shower room. They do get hot in July, but i think that is the same of any attic room in any apartment. Ask for a room on the ground or first floor as these have much bigger balconies. We found the living room and bedroom to be quite spacious with a plenty of space for your luggage.

Edited: 21 May 2015, 22:26
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Try not to get the room next to the shop on the ground floor. This one is alot smaller than the others

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Hi we stayed in Senem apartments a couple of years ago didn't have any problem they were clean and not the biggest of rooms but how long are you in them.We tried to book for this year but full.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

I have stayed at Senem 3 times and would go back if it wasn't for the half bath/shower arrangement which is not suitable for my husband who has mobility difficulties. We always found the staff to be very friendly, food good and with it being a small complex everybody got to know each other and there was a great atmosphere. There's not a lot of hanging space for clothes so I would take some extra hangers and the over the door hanger also worked for us. I wouldn't worry about going there.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

I have stayed at the Senem a few times over the years and found them to be fine although I've never stayed in an attic room. Not the plushest apartments I've been to but big enough and I like the balconies which are a decent size. The only downside, if there are more than 2 of you, is that there is no clothes storage in the living/dining area. In the bedroom there is a double wardrobe, dressing table with some drawers and a bedside table with a couple of drawers.

Level Contributor
50 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Thanks Folks,

I feel easier about it now,

In regards to the attic rooms being warm, do they not have air con, If we get stuck up there without air con I will be struggling.

Thanks

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Sorry don't know the answer to that one as we have never been in an attic room. Maybe someone else will be able to advise you. Usually people who were allocated an attic room were moved after a few days if they requested it.

I understand there is new management this year so not sure how it will be but have you tried emailing to ask for a lower floor room? Maybe worth a try.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

I have just read on another forum that the attic rooms have air-con available for a charge.

E-mail address is: info@senemapartments.com

Edited: 23 May 2015, 00:22
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

I have just read on another forum that the attic rooms have air-con available for a charge.

E-mail address is: info@senemapartments.com

Edited: 23 May 2015, 00:23
Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Senem Apartments? Panic setting in!

Hi. Yes there is air con in the attic rooms. It is only in the bedroom.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations