We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun beds on beach

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sun beds on beach

Hi does anyone know how much is it to hire sun bed & brolly many thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sun beds on beach

Most stretches of the beaches are "affiliated" to hotels or the bars and cafes on the beachfront and the sunbeds are free, although you are expected to buy drinks and/or food from whoever runs that particular section.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
245 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sun beds on beach

That's a great idea couple of beers & a latte for the wife thanks

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sun beds on beach

I always used the beds opp.Yakamoz.They only cost 3 lira last time i was there.The so called free ones arent worth the saving to me as you can be constantly hassled to buy drinks/food.and met someone who was woken up from their slumber by an employee of the bar/ restaurant offering "free" beds telling him he had to buy something .Believe me, a few lira is wor"th it for a hassle free day on the beach!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,079 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sun beds on beach

Depends which "free" stretch of the beach you use - we normally go to the Deniz Kapisi and there's no hassle there. There are always staff around if you want to get some drinks or food, but they don't hassle you at all. Great service - and lovely clean toilets!

Mentioned in this post
Deniz Kapisi
Deniz Kapisi
423 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
North west
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sun beds on beach

I go cafe del mar....no hassle. Coco beach is good if you want the banter and the hassle of.....your name shouting across the beach and try one of my milkshakes. My kids loved it.

6. Re: Sun beds on beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2016, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations