We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greenworld Aparments

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
Greenworld Aparments

Hi looking for a wee bit information here regarding the location of these apartments.

Have previously stayed at Babadan apartments & found them ideal location wise but just wondering how far Greenworld are in comparison ?

Many thanks for looking

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Greenworld Aparments

The Greenworld are about as far back as you can go in Icmeler, to be honest - they are right at the very back of the resort, and I'd say it would be a good 30-minute walk at least to the centre. However, the dolmus does stop right outside if you don't fancy the walk, and that only takes a couple of minutes. I know they are very popular and do get a lot of repeat customers who return every year (always an encouraging sign!) The Babadan are obviously pretty central in comparison, so it just really comes down to where you prefer to stay.

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
2. Re: Greenworld Aparments

Thanks for quick reply.

Would have preferred Babadan for location but cannot get accommodation as there is 5 of us. Greenworld can get a 2 bedroom decisions to be made,

thanks again

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Greenworld Aparments

There are various places which do two-bedroom apartments - try having a look at Icmeler Online, as they have a good selection. We have stayed at the Dursun before, which are central and spacious and they do two-bedroom apartments.

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
4. Re: Greenworld Aparments

Will have a look think I can remember seeing the Dursun apartments when I was there before. Will check out Icmeler online as well. Just always done a package deal and found one from Newcastle with Thomsons at a good price. I am based in Edinburgh but the prices are ridiculous!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
5. Re: Greenworld Aparments

I'm just outside Edinburgh too, so I know what you mean!

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
6. Re: Greenworld Aparments

I have stayed at Greenworld several times and thoroughly enjoyed out holiday there. The fact that the dolmus terminus is right outside is a bonus if you don't want to walk and with there being 5 of you it will not be much more to use taxis. The 2 bedroom apartment also has two bathrooms, one being en-suite, which we found a bonus when we were all getting ready to go out. In my experience they were great with children and plenty going on to keep them amused.

Edinburgh, United...
11 posts
7. Re: Greenworld Aparments

Thanks for your reply been reading reviews & they all seem very positive.

8. Re: Greenworld Aparments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations