We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

insurance

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
insurance

we are going to icmeler in october i already have free insurance with the halifax through my account but its just a card no paperwork which i dont trust, can someone reccomend insurance that i dont have to print out one that can be posted thanks.

Fethiye, Turkey
Level Contributor
996 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: insurance

Why dont you contact Halifax to obtain a copy of insurance paperwork? I know when I had free travel insurance with Nationwide, all the paperwork was posted out to us automatically, as these work annual policies we had.

uk
Level Contributor
436 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: insurance

Thanks for your reply i asked halifax a year ago and dont send paperwork out.

glasgow
Level Contributor
320 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: insurance

Virgin travel send you paperwork and also email you dicuments

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: insurance

Most insurance companies now just email you the documents for you to print out yourself.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: insurance

We have Halifax insurance as well. We just take our card and the booklet with us

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: insurance

We have used Insure and Go for the last few years,you can tick the box for all paperwork to be sent out you by post,they send you your policy plus a booklet and a card to carry with you with your policy number on..They also email you all the documents aswell..

Wendy

London, England...
Level Contributor
182 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: insurance

You will be fine!

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
249 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: insurance

we claimed on our Halifax insurance a few years ago they were brilliant just handled everything no questions . like you we were worried not having paperwork no need its good cover

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: insurance

Just make sure any preexisting conditions are declared on your banks insurance. When we declared them it was quite expensive as an add on

10. Re: insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations