We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips

Hi can anyone able to tell us how much it is for boat trips & those trips across to turunc please thanks.

west sussex
Level Contributor
147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips

Hi in icmeler now.... Along the beach they are selling boat trips for £10 including a BBQ lunch...or at the icmeler online office an all inclusive trip for £15... BBQ lunch..local beers wines spirits and soft drinks... I think the water taxi from beach to turunc is 10 lira but I'm not certain.

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips

Orr thanks hope your enjoying the sun?

North Wales, United...
Level Contributor
238 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips

Hi soz is 10 lira per person ? Thanks

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,971 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips

Yes, that will be per person

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,797 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat trips

The boat to turunc was 20 lira per person return. This year it is 25 lira per person return

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

Edited: 16 May 2015, 15:42
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat trips

We booked the trip for £10 each but on the day weren't up early, decided to give it a miss, they even came to the apartment to fetch us, I had to explain we couldn't go (hangover), you carnt take your own drinks so its how they get you onboard in the first place then you spend what ever you want - not a bad way make sure you stay in one (bar). Next time I will have a clear head and be able to tell what its actually like.

7. Re: Boat trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2016, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler