We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Love Holidays

glasgow
Level Contributor
320 posts
25 reviews
Love Holidays

hi everyone we normally book with Thomson Thomas cook or jet2 ,this time however we have booked with love holidays . Any info in love holidays would be appreciated

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Love Holidays

They have good reviews, but I have not used them, they seem quite competitive with their prices.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
6,477 posts
107 reviews
2. Re: Love Holidays

We are having a week in Hisaronu, booked with Love Holidays.....We got a great price....Saved nearly £200 on what First choice was wanting for the same holiday....They are a very reputable agent.....My parents use them every time they go away.....

derbyshire england
Level Contributor
367 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Love Holidays

Hi,

We went to Greece last year with Love Holidays. No problems what so ever. Great service.

Wouldn't hesitate to book with them again.

Shelley x

1 post
1 review
4. Re: Love Holidays

Hi I book with love holidays every year they r fab an enjoy ur hollidayxxx

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,430 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Love Holidays

The time to ask for opinions is before booking.

Lots of mostly positive reviews on TrustPilot. https:/…loveholidays.com

Merseyside
Level Contributor
67 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: Love Holidays

Booked myself in July for Turunc, definitely much cheaper than Thomas Cook about £300 at time of booking. Had a terrible time trying to make phone contact with them to make amendments, though when I did get through they were very courteous and professional. Extortionate price quoted to change flights to earlier in day though, almost £600 for a family of 4 which i politely declined. Enjoy your hols.

7. Re: Love Holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2016, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations