We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife for couples

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife for couples

Thinking of booking for end of June, beginning of July for me and my husband we are late 30's can anyone advise on the night life, while we are not wanting clubs etc we still like to be entertained on a night any advice, we have been to hisaronu a few times but is getting a bit too nightclubby for us.

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife for couples

We are same age and there is entertainment there,iit's not as boom boom as mamaris.There is 2 nightclubs there but there not like clubs over here .if you do want more lively nights you can hop on a dolmus for very cheap and go into mamaris takes 15 mins roll on end of june

Edited: 05 May 2015, 01:15
Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
26 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife for couples

Thanks for the reply, went to Corfu last year and was loads of bars and tribute acts, is there anything like that?

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightlife for couples

Nothing like that Im afraid. There may be some places with live traditional Turkish music but even they are few and far between. Its mainly dancing waiters,robot dancers, a guy miming to Michael Jackson and karaoke

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
52 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightlife for couples

My husband and I are around that kind of age, we've never been to the nightclubs in icmeler, we generally spend our evenings having a late meal out, then sitting the bars chatting/drinking, watching the world go by, and listening to the music.

We probably sound like a right pair of old fogeys lol

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightlife for couples

Sounds like us Rachel lol

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightlife for couples

Rachel that is exactly how I spend my time on holiday. Complete relaxation warm weather good beer and good company cannot top that

Edited: 08 May 2015, 23:39
Chester, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightlife for couples

Eddies bar is a nice place to sit & listen to varied music but not clubby..We love it in there. I would also recommend harmony bar where bobby kent is taking his show this year (following the sad passing of michael). It's a good clean fun night out for all ages.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
52 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nightlife for couples

We love Magic Garden in the evenings, we tend to have a meal, wander around the shops and walk along the front and end up there for a last drink. Glad i'm not the only young old fogie.

9. Re: Nightlife for couples

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2016, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations