We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munamar beach resort gym.

2 posts
Save Topic
Munamar beach resort gym.

Hi, has anyone stayed at this hotel? Can someone please give me a little more insight on the 'fitness centre' that they have. I have searched everywhere for info/pictures but can't seem to find any.

Thanks in advance

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,552 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munamar beach resort gym.

On the hotel reviews section you can ask the reviewer specific questions about the hotel...........................

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Munamar beach resort gym.

Or try going on to the hotel website and asking them through the contact section:

www.munamarbeachresort.com

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
308 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Munamar beach resort gym.

Why would you need a fitness centre ? If, like us, you will be doing a lot of walking, and I mean a lot, which should be more than enough exercise, rather than being cooped up in an indoor gym.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Munamar beach resort gym.

You would be surprised how many people enquire if there are gyms they can use in Icmeler, cmac - the way I see it, it's their holiday and it's up to them what they want to do. I just try to be helpful and provide the information they're seeking...

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Munamar beach resort gym.

Thanks, I'll enquire with the hotel :)

I also will be doing a lot of walking, but just like to have a good workout first thing.

6. Re: Munamar beach resort gym.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2016, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations