We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

E visa

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
E visa

I have navigated round the evisa site and successfully obtained visas for the whole family travelling to Icmeler in May. However just realized that on my hubby and my visa I didn't use our first and second Christian names as noted on the passports. Any idea if that will cause a problem on entry? Cant believe I was so daft!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: E visa

I did mine a few weeks ago and I had to add what was on my passport. I would certainly say that your first name on the e visa is essential. It might be worth contacting them to ask if it would be a problem

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: E visa

I put our first names just forgot to add the middle names. How do you get in touch with the relevant department to ask the query or is there an email address I can use. Thanks for your reply anyway.

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: E visa

Not sure middle names are as important as First name & Surname, there should be contact details on the website I would have thought ?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,155 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: E visa

There is a UK call centre number for queries - 0203 608 8090 - or you can go to the Contact Us section of the website and there is a form you can submit with queries too. Hope that helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: E visa

Thanks everyone for your help. As I said in original post - cant believe I made that stupid mistake!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,662 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: E visa

Just found this on FAQ on the evisa site

Please enter your middle name right after your name in the “Given Name(s)” section with a space in between the two names.

England
Level Contributor
4 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: E visa

Can anyone who has missed off their middle name off the e-visa (in error) let me know whether their Visas were still accepted in Turkey? It seems extremely harsh for me to pay another fee to do another application simply for the middle name being missed off. Thanks

8. Re: E visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations