We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time in icmeler any advice on trips and places to visit

Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
1st time in icmeler any advice on trips and places to visit

Hey this will be our 1st time in icmeler have been in Turkey (side) before about 4 years ago and loved it!!!

I'm travelling with my wife 2 kids 9 and 3!! Just looking advice on the best trips to go on especially with a 3 year old, the daughter she's 9 and is interested in going 2 the Daylan trip to see turtle beach!!!

Thanks for any advice in advance!!!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: 1st time in icmeler any advice on trips and places to visit

Try having a look at the Icmeler Online website - they have a good selection of trips and excursions and usually good prices too. You would probably all enjoy one of the lazy day boat trips too - other ideas would be a jeep safari and a visit to one of the aqua parks in Marmaris. The Akyaka trip is also a nice day out - on the way back, you stop at a lovely place just outside Marmaris which has a great pool which kids love.

There is also a thread in the panel on the right hand side of the page which will give you some idea of the type of excursions available. Have a great holiday!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: 1st time in icmeler any advice on trips and places to visit

Hi Welcome to the forum, if you check this link out there is information on trip on this thread, prices and info are from April Travel

https:/…

I have known eric for over ten years and would recommend this company every time

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

Edited: 21 April 2015, 01:14
orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
3. Re: 1st time in icmeler any advice on trips and places to visit

Jeep safari a good one my 4 year old when she was loved it and the dalyan mud bath turtle beach also akyaka trip

4. Re: 1st time in icmeler any advice on trips and places to visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2016, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations