We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club tokman

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
club tokman

Hi all, anyone got any info on club tokman please......

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,136 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club tokman

I'm presuming you mean Club Tokmak, which are family-run apartments up a bit of a hill overlooking where the Wednesday market was held in Icmeler. They're about a 10-15 minute walk or so from the centre of the resort, but there are little minimarkets and some bars and restaurants closer too - and there is a poolside bar and restaurant at the apartments too. They do get good reviews and repeat customers, which is always a good sign. Hope that's been at least some help to you...

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club tokman

That's cool, we booked on the basis of it having great reviews, but now its getting a little closer im always looking at the forum and never see it mentioned so thought ide ask. Always stayed in Marmaris in a hotel so this is a little different, Thanks.

wigan
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club tokman

Brilliant apartments we are going back in july for our 3rd visit nice rooms and good pool area. We enjiy

enjoy the stroll down to the centre

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club tokman

very good apartments you have made a good choice. Always has great reviews year after year and has plenty of returning guests which is always a good thing.

Guy I work with stayed here a few years ago on my recommendation and he loved it

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club tokman

its all good news, thanks

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: club tokman

we go on the first, cant wait

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: club tokman

Most definitely a good choice. Our family loved it there. As previously said its a nice stroll downhill though we often used to get a taxi back. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Enjoy!

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: club tokman

we go on the 1st as well, 9 weeks to go.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
60 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: club tokman

can I ask you , what do you get in the rooms ie kettle etc? and how much is the air con

thanks

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,078 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: club tokman

In most places you will get 2 ring hob kettle and perhaps a microwave. Air con is typically around £35 per week and if you want a safe, about £8 per week

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations