We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

Can anyone suggest any names of child friendly restaurant in icmeler. I know that the majority of them are but I'm looking for a restaurant where your child can have a little play/amuse themsleves e.g. play area. I have been told that Amigos has a small play area any where else?

Many thanks

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,074 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

Pretty sure the Prince restaurant has a kids' play area - or at least it did last year. The Canary bar also did last year - but it is under new management this year, so not sure if that will still be the case. Think there were also little play areas at the Garden and Maya restaurants too.

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

Thanks blondiescot - got a few to choose from now.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,074 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

Hopefully as the season gets going, there may be more suggestions we can add to the list for you too.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

I think you might be right about Prince as they had all the kids play things at the left hand side I'm sure. Cannot say I've noticed any others but that's probably because I don't have kids, you tend not to look for them eh.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,074 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

That's very true - mine are 20 and 24 now, so I'm not as aware of these things as I used to be, lol! As the OP says though, children are made very welcome almost everywhere in Turkey and even those places which don't have a dedicated play area will go out of their way to ensure the wee ones enjoy their visit.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

Its difficult to know if these play areas will be there this year with all the new rules, regulations and licences. Hopefully when the season starts we will start to get some feedback as there are many changes this year

7. Re: Child friendly Restaurants in Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler