We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

French air traffic controllers to strike

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
775 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
French air traffic controllers to strike

Hi

Just seen that from tomorrow until 2nd May there are several strikes planned by French air traffic controllers. I know for Turkish flights there isn't necessarily a need to fly over France (many do not) and rerouting can be straight forward.

I'm travelling on 2nd May so may be affected by this and just wanted to pass the message on in case there are any delays.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: French air traffic controllers to strike

I think the French air traffic controllers do this just about every year. Hopefully this will not have any impact on your flight

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
775 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: French air traffic controllers to strike

Yes heard it all before but like to be ready for any potential delay :))

3. Re: French air traffic controllers to strike

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations