We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Yazici Club Turban

london
Level Contributor
475 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Yazici Club Turban

ok so I have bitten the bullet and booked a last minute deal for the above hotel from the the 11th to 25th april flying from gatwick. It was a fantastic deal at just £350 for two weeks all inc. However since booking it i have noticed there are no reviews since the end of the season last year. Have i messed up?? we normally go to Tunisia / morroco but fancied a change and this seemed a good deal.

As its my first time to turkey any local tips hotel tips or advice would be most welcomed.

Has the hotel got things to do during the day as im quite active..love sports and activities etc.

What the food like any comments?

Whats the weather like...i presume its drops at night

and finally is anybody else going to be there ?

Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,970 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Yazici Club Turban

Hi englishtommy - although some sites describe Club Turban as Icmeler, it's actually in the Siteler area of Marmaris (which is the Icmeler end of Marmaris, if that makes sense) - so you might get more answers reposting your question in the Marmaris forum as far as the hotel itself is concerned.

It will still be fairly quiet at that time, as the season itself doesn't really start until the beginning of May, but more and more places will be starting to open up. Weather can be a bit mixed, although it should be quite nice during the day, but it will be cooler at night, so you might need a light jacket or sweatshirt.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Yazici Club Turban

As blondiescot has just said you are on the on the outskirts of Marmaris heading in the direction of Icmeler. We are staying at the Grand Yazici Mares which is next door to the Turban Hotel from the 9th April. This will be our 4th visit at Easter and we have always had good weather, temperature usually low to mid 20's, but cool on a night time.

If you turn right when you come out of your hotel facing the sea there is a coastal path which goes all the way to Icmeler. It is a pleasant walk with stunning views and you would pass The Mares hotel, and then the Marmaris Palace hotel, they are all part of the same chain. Having said that Icmeler itself will not really be up and running yet as the season does not start until May, but it is still a nice walk (approx 1 hour).

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
3. Re: Grand Yazici Club Turban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2016, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations