We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kent Hotel.

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Kent Hotel.

Would anybody who has stayed here like to give me some information please,I know it is new, and there is only one review, so,if anybody has stayed there last year give me some information please. Thank you.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kent Hotel.

The Kent only reopened later in the season last year, which is why there aren't many reviews around. It seems to be quite a popular choice for this year though, and I've seen quite a few folk saying they've booked up, so hopefully there will be more reviews posted once the season gets underway. I think sue m, one of our DEs, had a look round it.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kent Hotel.

I had a look round with the manager. It is a fantastic place by the looks of it but make sure you get a suite as the rooms for couples are tiny

3. Re: Kent Hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2016, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations