We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

harmony bar

Level Contributor
143 posts
Save Topic
harmony bar

Anyone no if they have anything going on after the sad passing off stella

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: harmony bar

Probably still a bit early to tell at the moment...I've certainly not seen or heard any news as to their plans for the coming season as yet.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: harmony bar

I did hear it was up for sale so possibly won't be open this season

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: harmony bar

That wouldn't surprise me at all, Sue...you have to wonder what kind of act they would find to replace Michael. Stella's shoes would be a very tough act to fill...

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: harmony bar

I still cannot believe there is no Stella. Such a huge loss for Icmeler and especially the Harmony Bar. I can't see how it would ever be the same without him so I am also not surprised they are selling up. Very sad.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: harmony bar

Harmony Show Bar,this season will be staging "Bobby Kent and the Playgirls",

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: harmony bar

Harmony Show Bar,this season "Bobby Kent and the Playgirls" are booked to appear

Edited: 24 March 2015, 21:27
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: harmony bar

A few you tube videos out there for this as well as their webage below. Its gonna be a hard act to follow the Stella Show

http://bobbiekents-playgirls.com/

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: harmony bar

If you register on the "I love Icmeler" website - there is whole lot of up to date info on there including the Harmony Bar. It looks as if someone has bought it and have plans to re-open for the season.

9. Re: harmony bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations