We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Aqua dress code.

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
9 posts
27 reviews
Hotel Aqua dress code.

Booked to go there in June, the hotel site says there is an evening dress code to be adhered to in the restraunts etc.

Anyone know what it is ? I would not expect to wear football shorts in there, but is it a full trousers and shirt kind of rule or are 3/4 pants etc ok ?

Merseyside
Level Contributor
26 posts
32 reviews
1. Re: Hotel Aqua dress code.

Hi, to be honest the dress code in the Aqua is a bit of a joke so take what you can and can't wear with a pinch of salt. I've been to this hotel twice and only once last year was someone stopped from wearing a football shirt in the evening, but people tend to wear long trousers/skirts as it does tend to be a tad cool in the evening, especially as the entertainment was held outside, not sure of what plans are for this year though, due to Mayor enforcing the law so check back on TA before you travel. I know you'll have a fabulous time in this hotel, so enjoy :) :)

northwich
Level Contributor
282 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: Hotel Aqua dress code.

We go every june and will be there on the 12th, I always wear tailored shorts in the evening which is ok.

its well warm enough at that time of year for shorts and polo shirt so no problems there.

Will be interesting this year with the walkway cutting through.

you will love it

Icmeler, Turkey
Level Contributor
64 posts
3. Re: Hotel Aqua dress code.

Hi there,

Dress code is required inthe dining saloon.Wearing sport short,football tops, swimwear,flipflops,vest are not allowed.Knee length trouser short is acceptable.

Kind Regards

Hotel Management

4. Re: Hotel Aqua dress code.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler