We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights 2015

Level Contributor
175 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Flights 2015

Anyone booked there summer flights for 2015 yet if so how much have u paid????

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,476 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights 2015

We booked ours last year for September on the day they came out and most people booked last summer. It's no good now asking now how much people paid, it totally depends on from which airport they fly, month and length of stay. The prices are high especially for the school holidays, you will need to be quicker to book this year if you want a bargain for the peak weeks of 2016.

Level Contributor
175 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights 2015

Why is it no good askinj now I paid for mine last October an know how much they were for greece this year. So if someone asked me for a guide price I would try an help. I'm asking because easyjet itself don't release prices till October an whether I should wait or not. Wanted to know what people paid from different airlines is all I'm asking It makes no difference when people booked them it how much they paid is what I'm interested in.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
3,476 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights 2015

I really was trying to help.

As I said, it totally depends on from which airport you fly, month and length of stay.

Level Contributor
175 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights 2015

Mainly looking from Manchester but have some flexibility as too departure airport around August time

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,978 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights 2015

I'm a bit confused - are you looking for flights for this August? Try having a look on skyscanner...

Level Contributor
175 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights 2015

I was wondering what people paid this year for dalaman for those who paid early like yourself so I have a guide price for next year. The current prices for this year wint reflect that as they are now considerably higher. Eg my flights are now the same price for one as it is for 3. I am looking to go next year so that's why I was asking what people have already paid. Hope this makes sense.

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,978 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights 2015

Ahh, ok...just that your original post said 2015 then later on you referred to flights not being released until October, hence my confusion. I understand what you mean now.

crawley
Level Contributor
547 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights 2015

I paid £287 for two people flying from Gatwick with 20kgs of luggage each. We fly out on the 23rd June and return 13th July. I'm flying with Monarch and booked the first day they released their prices back in July 2014.

I'm happy with those prices.

Hope this helps

Level Contributor
175 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights 2015

Gives a good guide just looking for August prices but still very impressive thanks

10. Re: Flights 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler