We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
Save Topic
how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Does anyone know how much cigarettes are in Icmeler ?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Last year we paid 17 pound for 200 lambert and Butler. The seasons not started yet so I am sure someone will be able to give an update in may

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,488 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Locally prices vary from around 6 lira for West (a fairly acceptable Turkish brand) to around 9 lira for brands such as Marlboro, Winston. Just launched in Turkey are Rothmans at 6 lira a pack - maybe this is promotional. Beware of 'foreign' to Turkey brands as they may well be fakes.

Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

I got mine from the airport £60 for 600 Mayfair and Amber leaf was £45 for 10 x 50 g

Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Last year I bought mine from the airport £60 for 600 Mayfair and £45 for 10 x 50g Amber leaf

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,483 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

we always smoke L&M blue when in resort, think last year they were approx 7lira. a decent smoke and found them similiar to lambert and butler. matt

Brighton and Hove...
Level Contributor
7,740 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Remember the tax will have gone up on them (and alcohol) in the New Year. Are your prices current, VIP Family? Rothmans have done something funny over here too (I know - my Mum smokes them!) They used to cost the same as Marlboro etc ie about £8.99 - but there are a new lot that "only" cost £5.99 per pack. The "ingredients" are just the same as the original, but packaging is different. Still 6 TL sounds a bargain!!

Antalya, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Antalya
Level Contributor
9,488 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

Yes I took into account the January tax hike!!! Lots of local brands are around the 6-7 lira mark. It's the 'fashionable' ones that are more like Marlboro, Winston and the local Parliament. Camel recently have dropped in price as well. Very different to the UK - imagine having promotional cigarette prices!!!

8. Re: how much are cigarretes in icmeler ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 February 2016, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler