We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end of May

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
29 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Weather end of May

we usually go to icmeler in July but have been looking at the end of May instead. Can anyone tell we what to expect weather wise at this time of year? Thanks in advance

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather end of May

We normally go in may and personally we find that to be the best time.. Weather wise is usually fine, typically 30 degrees during the day and a wee bit colder at night. Sometimes you need to have a light jacket at nights. By the end of May everything is up and running

In May the resort is just waking up so everything is fresh, plenty of plants in bloom and the resort looks lovely. The staff are all new and fully refreshed and enthusiastic

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather end of May

We went last week in May/first week of June last year (and are going same time this year too) - as smc says, weather is usually very pleasant indeed - although we did have a couple of days of rain last year, which was quite unusual. I agree also that it is a lovely time to visit, which is why we're going back again same weeks this time.

Newcastle Upon Tyne
Level Contributor
29 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather end of May

Thank you for your advice. I think I might just have to get booked for the end of May, can't wait to be back there xx

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather end of May

I've booked for May 8th. I hope the weather is as good then too.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
117 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather end of May

We are going for first time 11th May for a week.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,693 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather end of May

I'm going 26th of may for a week to Antalya, hope its hot!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather end of May

The Antalya area should be warmer than Icmeler at that time of year, certainly.

8. Re: Weather end of May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2016, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations