We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orka lotus beach hotel.

Whitwick, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Orka lotus beach hotel.

Hi folks,

Can anyone give an update on the Orka lotus beach please.We were in Icmeler last august and decided to book this hotel in early June this year.I thought at the time it might be a bit risky as the opening is in May.I have seen construction miracles performed in Turkey in the past so fingers crossed.Thanks in advance for your help.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orka lotus beach hotel.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

Hi there's more info on this hotel here

Whitwick, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orka lotus beach hotel.

Hi Sue,thanks for your reply.I have had a look but what I was hoping for was a more up to date progress report possibly from someone living in the area.All the travel companies are selling holidays there from May so hopefully it wont be too much of a building site.We love icmeler so no matter what the situation we will make the most of it.Cant come soon enoughI would make do with a tent in the gardens if I had too.lol

3. Re: Orka lotus beach hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2016, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations