We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mobility scooter rental in icmeler

2 posts
Save Topic
mobility scooter rental in icmeler

Saw lots of people using mobility scooters in Icmeler this year and I am considering hiring one on my visit to Icmeler next year, but have concerns over insurance cover can anyone advise?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mobility scooter rental in icmeler

Hi,

I broke my foot one week before going out to Icmeler last week and we were staying in the old town so couldn't walk too far. I hired a three wheel scooter for £10 a day to get me around. You don't need insurance for the 3 wheel scooters, the roads are quite safe to ride on. If it wasn't for my scooter I'd have been stranded. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
2. Re: mobility scooter rental in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations