We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

merseyside
Level Contributor
166 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

Hi All

Can anybody tell me the going rate, for 2 of us; and can anybody recommend a private taxi transfer company? Travelling a week on Monday.... :)

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

Hi Tillymint you would pay £66 return and upwards for upto 4 people. That is with Seagull Transfers, very popular, check him out on FB for a £3 discount, theyre very good. I believe DM, also popular, is £74 return, others are around the sameish price, theres a few so check them out and also do a search on the forum and the Marmaris one as there are a few threads about transfers

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

I've only used DM Transfers for a private transfer so can't comment on any others. £74.00 for 2 return and takes about 1 hour 20 minutes. We thought they were excellent.

Edited: 28 September 2014, 02:18
merseyside
Level Contributor
166 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

Thanks both. Just what I needed. Haven't been before... looking forward to it. We're a bit out of town, at the back of the old village. Reviews of the hotel all say a 10 to 15 minute walk but looking at the street view I've found it looks more like half an hour to me.. good job the bus stop is on the door step.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
623 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

£66 with Seagull,two people to Mola apartments ,old village.

Journey took approx 1 hour 30 mins.

Tillymint, catch dolmus outside of Tommys bar, or just stick your arm out they always stop ( famous last words lol )

merseyside
Level Contributor
166 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

All sorted. Thanks everybody.

merseyside
Level Contributor
166 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

Hi again

Where is Tommy's bar?

7. Re: Private taxi transfers Dalaman/Icmeler.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2015, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations