We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sahin palace

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
sahin palace

Has anyone stayed at these apartments and if so can you tell me what you think of the apartments and how far away from the town and beach

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,126 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: sahin palace

Ive only ever walked past them when we stayed at the Kurt apts,they look lovely,just by Jimmy Adsa shop,and a great place for chickens off the spit about a minutes walk.Just over 10 minutes walk to the centre and beach,no hills,on the flat.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
2. Re: sahin palace

Thanks for that we usually go to turunc but thought we would try icmeler and these apartments sound good

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
3. Re: sahin palace

We have booked the sahin for next year, we stayed round the corner this year and went to sahin e few times lovely people and very nice clean place cant wait

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
4. Re: sahin palace

Sp have I going in June next year thanks

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
5. Re: sahin palace

We going end of june

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
6. Re: sahin palace

We're going on the 12 June for 10 days

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
7. Re: sahin palace

Stayed there 3 times - last 2 years but sadly couldn't get in this year as had to leave it late in book but I highly recommend the Sahin Palace. It is, without a doubt, the cleanest place I have ever stayed abroad. The cleaner is absolutely fantastic and the place is spotless. Lovely rooms, great are downstairs and honestly don't have one bad thing to say about the place.

It is based in the Old Village (which we liked) but it is a wee bit from the beach - about a 15 min walk but not that far away where you feel isolated as there is lots around the Sahin.

Great choice and would recommend it to anyone.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
193 posts
8. Re: sahin palace

Thanks for the info I have always stayed ir Turunç for the past 5 years but just thought I would try icmeler for a change thanks r all your help

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
9. Re: sahin palace

No problem. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. You've picked excellent accommodation which have also just put in new beds and sofas in each apartment. The old annex has also been completely gutted and everything is brand new so regardless which room you get I assure you, you won't be disappointed.

10. Re: sahin palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations