We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 bedroom apt

uk
Level Contributor
173 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
3 bedroom apt

Hi. I am looking for a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom air conditioned apartment or villa to rent next summer.... Any ideas?

Annie

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,074 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 bedroom apt

Think you'd be struggling to find anything like that on the normal sites and would probably need to look at a private let. Try looking at owners direct or holiday lettings.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 bedroom apt

Can't think of any 3 bed aprt on Icmeler, unless its going to be a private villa. Perhaps contact a site like owners direct or icmeleronline.com who may be able to advise you

Edited: 21 September 2014, 23:55
Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 bedroom apt

Efem has a 3 bedroom apartment. And can be booked via Thomson and possibly on some other sites. I think Dursun also has a 3 bedroom apartment and can be booked with Icmeler online. Otherwise as already said I think it would need to be a private rented property.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 3 bedroom apt

Hi there icmelertravelcenter have a villa three beds near the beach called the white house villa, there is a scottish lady called carol you can talk to there is a scottish telephone number you can call.

5. Re: 3 bedroom apt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler