We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hol ekinci palace

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Topic
Hol ekinci palace

Spent first three days trying to get out of ekinci what a dump manager unhelpful & rude wost apts I have ever stayed in & have in many nev at moonlight would have taken us in but thomas cook wanted moer money room dirty sheets not changed towels changex once in two weeks ants in my daughters bag complianed & got given ant powder smelly drains toilet shower not cleaned got fed up complianing speng no money there at all pushy staff we just slept there & put up with it second week bhbby had cockroach run over his foot yes it did spkil our hol we used moonlignt everyday for swimming we had great meals at yolo wembly backstage harry rams cupids not so good titanic had to wait half an hour for a drink bonjour was ok not great one good find was magic garden what a lovely place young girl even showed me her dads paintings which were great spent time in diva bar which was better than last year went to trunc & marmariss on boat taxi jeep safari akiaka lazy boat trip all good brought some lovely charms from fuze jewlers murat really nice so was his wife & twin girls not pushy very helpful all in all we mafe thd best of a bad situation will we go back yes but not to ekinci

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,966 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hol ekinci palace

Sun Village next to the Ekinci is lovely - should have tried to get in there

Mentioned in this post
Ekinci Palace
Ekinci Palace
495 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hol ekinci palace

Blondie I just gave up so many tears my daughter who loves icmeler even wanted to come home this year never mind we will book back into moonlight next year or sun village you & sue said it was lovely

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,818 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hol ekinci palace

Ah sorry to hear your stay was not too good dawnturkey,and you made the best of the situation..At least you can now look forward to next year knowing it will be much better staying elsewhere...

Wendy

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hol ekinci palace

Thanks wendy been to icmeler six times never had such awful apts

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,966 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hol ekinci palace

Workmate of mine stayed at the Ekinci last year and enjoyed it there, but I have seen quite a few reports similar to yours this year. Wonder if they have had a change of management or staff?

Mentioned in this post
Ekinci Palace
Ekinci Palace
495 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hol ekinci palace

That's such a shame but don't let it put you off. I looked round Ekinci last year and it looked lovely. We're you in the old block

Mentioned in this post
Ekinci Palace
Ekinci Palace
495 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hol ekinci palace

No sue bottom floor up end dog kennrl last apt cant see nowt atic room at first horrible manager didnt like us & we didnt like him they lost out but so did we thomas cook getting big email

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hol ekinci palace

So sorry to hear that your accommodation fell well short of places you usually go to. It is such a pity when you save hard for a holiday and this happens. I think the management there changed this year and obviously standards have fallen. Sounds like you made the best of a bad situation and hopefully next year will be much better for you.

I may be wrong with this but I think the Manager who was there last year is now running Captain Sinbad's. Maybe someone will be able to verify this.

Tyne and Wear
Level Contributor
617 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hol ekinci palace

Must admit we stayed at Ekinci Palace about 4 years ago (October) and they were the worst apartments we have ever stayed at in Icmeler. Never again, cockroaches every where and I mean EVERYWHERE. horrible. Also the next door, apartment to us, the people demanded to be moved to another hotel. wish we had done the same.

Mentioned in this post
Ekinci Palace
Ekinci Palace
495 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Coventry, England...
Level Contributor
40 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hol ekinci palace

we stayed at eckinci last year,reception staff rude,constantly harassed to drink and eat at bar.never again.be warned,new comers will always get attic rooms.we stayed at mitos this year,have already booked for next year,what a wonderfull place.clean,no hassle,staff fantastic.owners live right next door,so no loud music.heaven

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations