We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

way home from turkey

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
way home from turkey

Does anyone know if you can buy duty free cigarettes when we land back in Manchester or is there no duty free when you come home...

Thanks in advance

Mentioned in this post
Manchester
Manchester
Greater Manchester, UK
rotherham
Level Contributor
3,821 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: way home from turkey

No you cannot buy any duty free once back in the UK,your last chance to buy duty free will be on your flight home,or in the departures while you are waiting for your flight home..

Wendy

Sheffield
Destination Expert
for Ovacik, Hisaronu
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: way home from turkey

Not really sure if this info I am giving it correct or not. As do not buy duty free these days. But there is a Shop of some sort just before you exit the Arrival hall.

I am sure they,re selling alcohol, but not sure if they sell cigaretts.

Or if its classed as a Duty Free Purchase.

Perhaps if some one else has seen this, & bought any thing from them. They might know better than me.

3. Re: way home from turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations