We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Murat apart hotel

Littleborough...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Murat apart hotel

Has anyone stayed at the Murat apart hotel and can give me any advice please. We are friends in our late 40s and looking for somewhere that has a bar area where people would want to have a drink maybe before or after they have been out..........this is why I am not sure if this hotel fits the bill as it looks a little way back from the centre and a bit quiet. If anyone has been or knows anything about the hotel can you please advise. The reviews on trip all seem very positive.

Thanks

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Murat apart hotel

I haven't stayed at the Murat but regularly passed it on our recent stay in Icmeler. We did comment that we thought it looked a lovely property. Personally I think the location is great, it is in a fairly quiet corner but within a few minutes walk you have everything you need, shops, bar and restaurants. To walk maybe 10 mins + further on you will be in a very busy part of Icmeler. I think it would be a great choice and as you say the reviews on TA are good!

Littleborough...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Murat apart hotel

Where have u stayed before goodtotravel?

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Murat apart hotel

I also have walked past the apartments many times and again, in a really good location. Not only that the apartments look very nice. I usually stay in Sahin Palace however, that is further into the Old Village which we found to be a perfect location but everyone's different. Murat Apartments are half way between the old village and the centre I'd say but literally only a few minutes walk away from great restaurants like Hanadan for example.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Murat apart hotel

littleboroughlass12

We have stayed in lots of places in Turkey but I am presuming you are meaning where have we stayed in Icmeler. Our most recent visit was to Club Sun Village. My 2 favourites in Icmeler (would really recommend) are firstly the Bilnur apartments, then Club Tokmak. Two amazing places to stay. I note from your other posts you are hoping to book somewhere near a beach. Unfortunately neither are near the beach although a 15 min walk would take you there! We have stayed in Marmaris many times (mainly Armutulan area) but again it isn't near the beach. Good Luck wherever you choose.

Warwick
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Murat apart hotel

We are booked in to the Murat this year - I am not sure what their own bar is like, but I understand that the apartments are opposite the Robin Hood bar, which was our favourite bar last time we were in Icmeler and definitely had a bit of life to it

Edited: 26 August 2014, 18:41
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Murat apart hotel

Ive booked the murat apart hotel for next june ive not stayed in icemeler before, only visited but going marmaris in a couple of weeks and going to spend more time in icemeler, so wish i had booked these apartments for sept this year.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,093 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Murat apart hotel

The Murat are amongst the best looking apartments in Icmeler. Not stayed there but passed many times. Pool area is fabulous. Good location as well. Bars within 2 mns of apartments, and a further 5 mins takes you near to main square.

The beach is about 15 mins away but not really worth the effort, not much sand mainly small gritty stones in many parts

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Murat apart hotel

Thankyou im not a beach person anyway lol and not the turkish ones.but im going to have a look round when i go in a few weeks ive booked for next year already

9. Re: Murat apart hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations