We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidik's Restaurant

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
111 reviews
Save Topic
Sidik's Restaurant

Hi Icmelerites, can anyone tell me if Sidik's place is still up and running this year in the Old Village? I just noticed that no-one has mentioned it in reviews yet and I'm worried its gone.

Home Bistro
₹, European, Turkish, International
Sevgi Bar
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Pub
Golden Moon champagne steak house
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Steakhouse, Pizza, Mediterranean
rotherham
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

Yes its still going strong sammig30,,we had it on our list to try in June, run out of days before we had chance to go,but will be trying it when we go again next month..

Wendy

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,033 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

Still there and still excellent. 3 of the DE's had a meet up there in May and the food, service, and the company of the DE's was first class. Well worth a visit

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

We had a lovely evening in there smc. I am sure it's number 3 in the review section now

Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

Still open but may be worth booking as always full , nice staff and food at a decent price

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

Have heard of many great reviews and recomendations for it this year

Edited: 24 August 2014, 03:45
Surrey
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

Brilliant. So glad it's still there. Can't wait to take my friend there and see Eddie and everyone again.

7. Re: Sidik's Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler