We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

api problem

Telford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
api problem

When we booked our holiday to crete greece,we put the wrong ages for our children.We noticed two days later and went and changed them. All seem ok till we came to do the API on line where it wouldn't let us put it through.Thomsons said that the airport could do it and all would be ok is this true as i have doughts please put my mind at ease.

Wirral
Level Contributor
991 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: api problem

I'm sure it'll be ok but to play it safe I'd take copies of their birth certificates just in case. We forgot to check in online both going to and back from our hols and they sorted that at the airport with no problems.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
776 posts
40 reviews
2. Re: api problem

Please don't worry this will be corrected when you check in.

I'm sure you are not the first to do this and you won't be the last.

3. Re: api problem

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations