We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Club Tokmak

Blackpool
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Topic
Contact Club Tokmak

Hi

Is there any other email address for Club Tokmak, other than the one from their website.

When we stayed last year, we emailed them to request we did not want a loft room, as advised on here, and they replied and we got a very good room.

We are going again in September and I thought I best email them again, but I have not had a reply, I have emailed twice, I have tried to contact Dilek Tokmak via Facebook as well, but again no reply.

I don't want to come across as a stalker so I don't want to try either of those contacts again, so I thought I would ask if anybody has any other contact methods, if not, it will have to be fingers crossed we don't get a loft room.

Thanks

Martin

Mentioned in this post
Club Tokmak Apartments
Club Tokmak Apartments
297 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact Club Tokmak

Hi there

We are travelling to these apartments next week and I tried contacing Dilek throught their website but got no reply. I sent her a message via facebook and she did reply but it was after a couple of days. Wouldnt you recommend a loft room, and which room would you recommend?

Helen

Blackpool
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact Club Tokmak

Hi Helen

We loved our stay there last year but on reading reviews most people said not to take the loft rooms as they got very hot. We had a room on the first floor, facing the market to the rear and it was perfect, some people prefer the rooms to the front but we wanted another rear room, but you will have a great time.

I'm going to have to leave it until we get there if I cannot get a reply but knowing we enjoyed last years room, it would spoil it if we were not happy this year.

Hope you enjoy your stay, which you will

Martin

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact Club Tokmak

Hi Helen & mealmond,i have been going to the Tokmak now for 4 yrs & have stayed in rooms front,back & attic this year,there is nothing wrong with the attic rooms at all,maybe a little smaller but you still have aircon,if you are allocated one in the roof tell Dilek or Mustafa that you dont really want to stay in that room & they will make sure you are moved,it might take a day or two but you have got to understand that it may be full & some people will be disappointed but be patient & they will make sure that you are moved as soon as they can do so,hope this helps.

Bridlington
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Contact Club Tokmak

when are you going in sept, we are off on the 24th ??

5. Re: Contact Club Tokmak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2015, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler