We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
26 reviews
Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

Can anyone recommend the best place to book trips in Iclemer?

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,783 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

Of the companies I've used in the past I can recommend Eric at April Travel just along from Tansas and IcmelerOnline just off the square. I found them good to deal with. They arranged the excursions I wanted rather than pushing the ones they wanted to sell.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

Agree with Iain about Icmeler on line, have used them and they were excellent. Not used April travel agency but know many who do and they are also excellent. No hard sell just good advice and service

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,839 posts
169 reviews
3. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

We also used Eric at April travel for our trip to Akyaka this year excellent service..Another one we used this year was Icmeler Travel Centre,as we wanted to do the Surf & Turf trip and they are the only company that do that trip,and again excellent service,niether of them tried to sell us anything other than what we went in to book for..

Wendy

York
Level Contributor
136 posts
22 reviews
4. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

Marmaris Excursions. Book 3 and get 2 free which is the turkish bath and evening dinner cruise.

We just got back three hours ago and we used this company. A lady called Liz dealt with us and even when we were having trouble with the online booking at our hotel (wifi was useless), she met us at one of our excursions to give us our tickets.

(Would also recmmend Thomas Cook's Cleopatra Castaway trip if holidaying with them. Pricey but well worth it as TBH, it was the better of ALL trips we did).

devon
Level Contributor
148 posts
89 reviews
5. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

No name agency at top of canal ask for Dino

We went diving,Stella,jeep safari,buggy safari,waterpark,dalyan. 4 full days inc lunch plus evening show 3course meal and drink and 1half day trip for 2adults 2teens cost us just under £200 total!!!!!! Never had any probs Dino is there everyday and was happy to help with anything :) recommended

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

I would only use either icmeler on line or Eric at April tours. No sales pitch. Genuine people and fully insured

7. Re: Excursions in Iclemer Turkey

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations