We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Hair and Make Up

Gateshead
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Hair and Make Up

Hi,

I am getting married on the 7th of September at the Casablanca hotel and looking for a salon to have my hair and make-up done? I don't want 'rigid' hair or heavy make-up.

Thanks in advance!

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Hair and Make Up

Can't really help except to say that I had my hair done last year at a small hairdressers in the row of shops on the opposite side of the road walking to the beach from the Hotel Devamli (Sorry that's a bit long and convoluted but the Hotel Devamli is just up the road from the Casa Blanca, maybe a five minute walk)The guy that cut and coloured my hair was FABULOUS, took his time explaining what he thought I should have done and took about 2 hrs or so for a brilliant cut and colour, better than my hairdresser here in fact!! I think we paid about 60 Euro's. I'm pretty sure he had a beautician in the same place.There were a few British people came in and all said how great he was and that they visited him every time they were in Icmeler. I'm REALLY REALLY sorry I don't know the name of the place but maybe one of the D.E's can help or email the Casa Blanca and ask them. We'll be at the Casa Blanca from the 6th Sept.

Gateshead
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Hair and Make Up

I have had a guy at Adhairdressers contact me I think that is just along from the Devamli so might try there too.

Thanks for your help :)

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Hair and Make Up

Not a problem.

4. Re: Wedding Hair and Make Up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler