We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Hi there, I have just booked to go to Grand Aquarium apartments for 2 weeks June 2015. Having looked at the location on google earth it shows 2 different places on either side. The address of Grand Aquarium Apartments on the website is showing a peice of land which doesn't look like theres anything there but the picture on the website where I booked shows a different location. This one also comes up as Grand Aquarium Hotel. My booking form says GA Apartments. Can anyone tell me if there are 2 Grand Aquariums in Icmeler?

Mentioned in this post
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
836 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

There's only one Grand Aquarium, but they do have a sister hotel, the Club Aquarium too, in Icmeler. They are both up in the old village towards the back of the resort, but the Grand Aquarium is further back, past where Tommy's bar is.

Unfortunately, a lot of the markers on the google earth maps are no longer accurate...I've looked and found some places out in the middle of the sea or up in the mountains, lol!

Mentioned in this post
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
836 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Tommy's Bar
Tommy's Bar
487 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

we go 25th aug will let you know what its like.xx

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Weve stayed there a couple of times. Lovely set up. The appartments are a bit small for 4 adults but ok for 2+2. the pool is lovely, with a water shoot that comes on twice a day. The food is lovley and plentiful. The staff are also lovely. The turkish bath a bit steep pricewise but nice. Hairdressers and a gym on site. Short walk from a supermarket and Tommy's (which is a fantastic restauraunt with afain fantastic staff) Always make a point to visiting Tommy. You can catch the buses from here and the taxis are usually waiting outside the Appartments. All in all a very nice place.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Thanks for the reply..hoping the room will be ok. 2 adults 3 children. 17,16 and 12 in a 2 bedroom apartment. Will visit Tommys restaurant. All in all the apartments sound lovely.

Lisa

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Thank you for the replies :)

Island of Anglesey...
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Lisa - Ive just responded to another post of yours. We have over 300 days as well till we get to icmeler again. The Grand Aquarium should be ok if youve got a two bedded appartment. Our were only one bedded. Last year we stayed at the Majestic Appartments just down the road from Tommy's. They also have a Restaurant down in the town -lovley food. Will probably be there the same time as you. Cant wait now I've booked.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
836 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

Thank you Carys990. I cant wait either. :)

8. Re: Grand Aquarium Hotel/Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler