We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used our air to dalaman

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
52 reviews
Anyone used our air to dalaman

Looking at possible late step trip, and Onur air flight (through jewel in the crown) is cheap. Anyone used them and can provide a review of their experience ?

Hebden Bridge...
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Anyone used our air to dalaman

Decent, Turkish budget airline, have used them several times.

Would use again without hesitation.

Kingston-upon-Hull...
12 posts
2. Re: Anyone used our air to dalaman

don't know if my experience with them was a one off,but i found it dirty,the seats where torn and threadbare,and the trays and armrests had pieces broken off,the staff could hardly speak or understand English,but they where good and attentive to passengers,i found the seating space the smallest ever and I'm only 5ft,other passengers thought the same,i would not use them again

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
18 reviews
3. Re: Anyone used our air to dalaman

Used them last year and thought they were ok. As has been said, they are a budget airline so not exactly plush but I didn't find them any different than the likes of Thomas Cook. I would have no problems travelling with them again if I was getting a good price.

4. Re: Anyone used our air to dalaman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations