We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marmaris Palace (Icmeler) - Fridge/Kettle

Bristol
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Topic
Marmaris Palace (Icmeler) - Fridge/Kettle

hi, we are a family of 4 staying in a double room (apparently it will hold 4 of us) at the Marmaris Palace for two weeks from Tuesday.

Does anyone know if the rooms have fridges (I'm pretty sure when I was looking to book they did) and a kettle (can take own if now as I can't live without my cuppa first thing in the morning)?

Many thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to reply.

Regards Wendy

orwich
Level Contributor
172 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Marmaris Palace (Icmeler) - Fridge/Kettle

Hi we Stayed there 3 years ago & Yes they have both but fridge only stocked with water enjoy

Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marmaris Palace (Icmeler) - Fridge/Kettle

Just returned no kettles in room

Bristol
Level Contributor
147 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Marmaris Palace (Icmeler) - Fridge/Kettle

Hi, thanks for your replies. Unfortunately we arrived on 29th having left the travel kettle at home only to discover they don't have them. Boo hoo!

To all you tea mad Brits who like me cannot function in the morning without tea pack a kettle.

Regards Wendy

4. Re: Marmaris Palace (Icmeler) - Fridge/Kettle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations