We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maybe a question for the experts please ....

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
54 reviews
Maybe a question for the experts please ....

I make jewellery from seed beads and various other bits and bobs and try to usually buy beads when I'm on holiday, just reminds me of places I've been and keeps me smiling during our long cold winter. So, my question, I don't remember seeing anywhere in Icmeler that I could buy beads (loose, glass or semi precious stones) is there anywhere in Marmaris, Turunc or Mugla ?

Many thanks for any info/replies.

H

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Maybe a question for the experts please ....

I do know a friend of mine does this sort of thing at home and gets her beads etc from Marmaris, its a whole salers i think, maybe one of the marmaris members might know the name of the place

Whitley Bay, United...
Level Contributor
931 posts
54 reviews
2. Re: Maybe a question for the experts please ....

Thanx Sue, It seems that there are some amazingly talented bead 'artists' in Turkey.Will maybe post on the Marmaris forum.

3. Re: Maybe a question for the experts please ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2015, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations