We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

greenmar apartments

sthelens
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
greenmar apartments

hi, has anyone stayed at these apartments this year, my wife and i are booked for September but are a bit worried about the lack of recent reviews,

thanks dave

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: greenmar apartments

My parents stayed for 12 weeks earlier in the year, lovely Aparts, air con in the living room and bedroom., cleaned daily and plenty storage.

Anything specific you want to know?

sthelens
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: greenmar apartments

hi icmelergirl24, thanks for the reply, we know where the greenmar is but we could only find old reviews some of which complained of the cleanliness but after your reply we are quite happy, as long as they are clean we will be ok. thanks

dave

Edited: 19 July 2014, 15:22
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: greenmar apartments

They said they would stay agin, cleaner in everyday and even left toilet rolls which is a bit strange for SC lol

I went to visit a few times and I liked them too, proper shower cubicle , plenty room on the balcony and staff are ok

4. Re: greenmar apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations