We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat trips...

Any ideas on where I can book a boat trip? Don't want the boat to be over crowded... Every trip I've seen.. The pics show loads of sun beds crammed together on the boat... Last thing we want to do is spend the long hot day on a over crowded boat.. Thanks in advance.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips...

We went on ozge boat which holds 35 people, we booked it with icmeler on line. It was a fantastic day out and wasn't crammed full

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips...

Thank you sue :) where abouts is the office for Icmeler online?

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat trips...

It's just off the main square where the dolphin fountains are - if you're standing in the square looking towards the sea, it's in the right hand corner, next door to the Tandoori Sizzler.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat trips...

ozge boat is a small family concern and it is the probably best boat trip in Icmeler. The boat is never overcrowded and the owners go out their way to ensure you have a great trip. The food is cooked out side on the bar b q and tasts great. You can follow their reviews and customers reviews on facebook...that should give you some idea of how popular they are. They also pick you up from your hotel,which is handy and the boat goes to the best bays for swimming and viewing fish etc. Would recommend this boat above others I have tried.

uk
Level Contributor
410 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boat trips...

Im having trouble finding a boat trip as well, dont like the look of all the overcrowding and sunbeds pushed together.

What boat trips are available that dosnt include lots of stops for diving/watersports? I am looking for scenery around Marmaris/Icemeler/Turnic. Possibly Dalyman to the mud baths or shopping rather than watersports

Many thanks

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,097 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Boat trips...

Have a look on icmelertravelcentre at their own boat trip called surf and turf,their boat only takes a maximum of 26 people,they pick you off and drop off at where your staying.You travel on a minibus over the mountains to the agean side to the boat,Its all inclusive with bottled beer,spirits and branded soft drinks,the lunch is buffet with a lovely selection of salads,rices,pastas etc,meats are barbqued.You have a couple of swim breaks at a stop off at the village of Selyime if you want to go ashore for a walk aound to shop etc.Their office is opposite Chef restaurant on the upper floor,I think above Friends bar.Cost is £25 each and well worth it.

Sunbury-On-Thames...
Level Contributor
110 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Boat trips...

Ozge boat has its own Facebook page if you have FB then go and join and speak to Tarik one of the best boat trips I have been on and mama cooks some good food too.

They are struggling with numbers this year so would be nice to get people to book with them. You wont regret it

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Boat trips...

If there are several of you it could be possible to book a private day trip with Pirates of Marmaris,they have a facebook page and you could ask them for prices,they also do public trips.It's a smaller boat than most but that makes it feel more personal.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Boat trips...

Went on pirates of marmaris last year. Small family run boat. It was a fantastic day out. Looking forward to going on it again in september

10. Re: Boat trips...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 July 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations