We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa online

Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
visa online

I done this at lunchtime today and have still nit had the email come through, i was shocked as it didnt ask me to pray prior to sending email. Advice please.

Washington, UK
Level Contributor
166 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: visa online

Not sure prayers are required lol, but payment certainly is!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: visa online

Check your junk email folder, as some people have found the email went straight in there - also, quite a few people have been reporting problems if you have a BT email address, so if that is the case, might be worth trying a different one.

Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: visa online

I have a sky email address and it's not in my junk folder. Should i of paid before getting to the email stage??

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: visa online

If you go back onto the site, there should be a bit where you can click on "ongoing application" - try picking up from there.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: visa online

Also maybe check with your credit/debit card supplier that the payment(s) have gone through

sthelens
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: visa online

i am sure when i did ours i only paid after getting the confirmation e mail but before printing them off, the email was almost instant

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
176 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: visa online

I did mine Tuesday I filled it in sent it of and with in a few seconds I got a email, clicked on the link,then it asked for payment,when I paid it downloaded for printing.

London
Destination Expert
for Gumbet, Bitez
Level Contributor
9,903 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: visa online

The first time I did mine I didn't get the email so I did it again and the email came through immediately. It is only once you go through the link you receive that you do the payment details so I should just try again Marie.

Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: visa online

Thanks everyone, done it all again fine.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,139 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: visa online

Glad to hear you got it all sorted, Marie - enjoy your holiday now!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations