We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spend for icemeler August 2014

2 posts
Save Topic
Spend for icemeler August 2014

Hi,

I'm just enquiring as to how much spend I would require for a 2 week trip to icemeler next month. We are going bed and breakfast at our hotel. I've heard allot of people saying it's really cheap. I've also been told prices are going up too. Will £750 each be ok for the 2 weeks? So 1500 between us

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spend for icemeler August 2014

Money goes a long way in icmeler as long as you dont go daft lol

Me and wife just come back Tuesday and we found £100 per day more than enough we ate out every night and breakfast most mornings and a few drinks ar night, I hired a jetski went to marmaris a few times etc

Ps. Dont forget to allow for air conditioning average price is £35 per week

Level Contributor
155 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spend for icemeler August 2014

We normally budget for about £100 a day for the two of us staying in apts,lunch dinner and evening drinks etc,never been a problem before. I always think you should always take more than you need .

rotherham
Level Contributor
3,829 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spend for icemeler August 2014

We came back last Friday from our 2 week stay,we worked on £100 a day between us,we were B/B we were at the beach most days and had a bit of lunch in the restaurant who's beds we were using and lots of drinks and icecreams from them on the beach too,we ate very well at night in the lots of different restaurants every night and then went and had quite a few drinks in the bars,we paid £100 for the aircon and safe fore the 2 weeks and had 2 trips which cost £90 for the 2 of us,did not do any shopping though,and only spent £1200 between us..So £750 each would be plenty for you I would say..

Enjoy your holiday :)

Wendy

Edited: 10 July 2014, 22:56
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spend for icemeler August 2014

Check out some of the threads in the panel on the right hand side of the page and you will see a lot of typical prices for eating, drinking, excursions and so on, which should give you a good idea of what you will get for your money.

5. Re: Spend for icemeler August 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations