We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dentist in icmeler

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
dentist in icmeler

Hi forgot to say went to dentist by tansas in the second week and they were amazing they done a extraction immediately for me all for 60 LIRA fantastic setup and lovely couple

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: dentist in icmeler

Hi, in England our denist failed to remove a troublesome tooth for my wife, three injections and about a total of ninety minutes. Mustafa took just 10 minutes and two injections to remove it. Great service for sixty lira! My wife's friend also had a white filling very cheap.

Trim, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dentist in icmeler

Can you give me directions to this Dentist please

Trim, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dentist in icmeler

Can you give me directions to this Dentist pease

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
402 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dentist in icmeler

If you walk past the tansas coming from the centre of resort it will be on the right hand side, you cant miss it theres a park opposite and statue

Trim, Ireland
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dentist in icmeler

Thank you I am going over next week, I will follow your directions.

6. Re: dentist in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations