We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes Prices

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Clothes Prices

Just wondered if anyone had any ruff prices on clothes over in icmeler as me the mrs & daughter are interested in buying whilst over there later this week, stuff like lacoste, fred perry polo shirts & converse shoes etc

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Clothes Prices

It really depends where you buy as the quality can vary enormously. Have a look in Greenhouse in the square who have all the named brands in clothes. More expensive than most but the quality is excellent. For handbags and shoes have a look in Moda Leather which is just over from the top of the canal next to Florida Restaurant.

southampton
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
2. Re: Clothes Prices

Here now good quality named polo shirts 3 for £20 converse 2 pairs for £20 I'd say bring plenty of English money as rates in resort were 3.60lira for your pound yesterday you can get cheaper t shirts 3 for £10

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
33 posts
3. Re: Clothes Prices

Where those prices at any shop in in particular

southampton
Level Contributor
32 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Clothes Prices

All shops much the same to be honest just check sizing and quality

Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
5. Re: Clothes Prices

Fairly cheap for clothes but you pay for what you get in my opinion. False economy to buy something because it's cheap. Buy the real thing and it'll last

6. Re: Clothes Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations