Hope someone can help us!
Me and my boyfriend have the habit of leaving booking a holiday to very last minute and then panic about not having any choice.
I have been to Turkey 10 times and loved it. I have been to side 9, times and altinkum once. Loved side with all my heart but wasn't a fan of altinkum.
My boyfriend was always a bit skeptical of coming to Turkey as he has heard negative things about the local men despite my many attempts to tell him that this is not the case!
Anyway due to our budget this year we are looking at Turkey and I finally get to go back!. I was thinking either ichmeler or olu deniz.
Things we want out of our holiday:
1. Gorgeous SANDY beach (Pebbles make me angry)
2. Good selection of bars and restaurants (livley bars but not big livley nightclubs with dreadful music haha)
3. We like music like the Beatles/ Rolling Stones etc so any bars anyone knows of let us know!
4. Boat trips/ historical sites/ beauty spots
And that's it!
If anyone has any info about prices of things also.
1. Pint of locally brewed beer
2. Steak meal
Any info about any other resort would be appreciated also!
Don't ask for much do I ;)