We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish Shave

Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Turkish Shave

Hi all,

The Icmeler I had a couple of shaves at a Barber shop in the old town just down from the sun apartments, The Barber was an older gentleman and I wonder if he is still open.

If he isn't, is there any recommendations on where I should visit, I would also be grateful if you could let me know the prices for a shave.

Many Thanks in advance.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,149 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turkish Shave

Not sure about that one, but my hubby recommends the one just along from the Florida restaurant

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Turkish Shave

Do you mean Istanbul on the corner where the dad sits outside? He is still open

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Turkish Shave

Afraid there are none of the old style barbers shops left now. They are all fairly modern shops although you can still get a shave. I usually go to Show Barbers in the old village just round the corner from the old mosque.

Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Turkish Shave

The shop down the road from three bells do a good shave, something like 10 lira. Was in the chair for 40 minutes haha

Level Contributor
51 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Turkish Shave

Yeah, that must be him, I'm talking 12 /13 years ago. I'm sure I will give him a visit then when there. 10 lira for 40 minutes, can't go wrong with that.

Thanks All

6. Re: Turkish Shave

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2015, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations